You may have noticed that the library just got a lot more colorful. That’s because the Greater Clark County Schools’ Art Show is on display in the main library through mid-May!
They will be hosting an opening reception on Thursday, April 6th from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. in the north program room in the main Jeffersonville location.
You can view the artwork in both the north and south display cases at the main library. Each student’s work has a color-coded label corresponding to their school:
- Spring Hill Elementary: Light green
- Utica Elementary: Hot pink
- Wilson Elementary: Pale yellow
- Maple Elementary: Lavender
- Riverside Elementary: Orange/peach
- Northaven Elementary: White
- Thomas Jefferson Elementary: Turquoise
- Bridgepoint Elementary: Gold/dark yellow