Employee Health Screening Process
- All Jeffersonville Township Public Library employees are required to take their temperatures at home before reporting to work at the library.
- Employees will report to their manager their status of the following questions:
- Do you have fever?
- Do you have a cough, sore throat or headache not caused by allergies?
- Do you have other symptoms of COVID-19, such as shortness of breath, chills or a new loss of sense of taste?
- Are you caring for someone with COVID-19 or suspected of being exposed to COVID-19?
- Staff will not report to work if they are feeling unwell, have any of the symptoms, or are caring for someone sick with COVID-19 or suspected of being exposed to COVID-19.
- Library materials will be quarantined for 72 hours when returned to the library.
- After the quarantine period, library materials, will be cleaned with disinfectant before being returned to the shelves or put on hold for another patron.
Frequently Used Surfaces
- All frequently used areas such as counter tops, keyboards, mice and phones will be cleaned with disinfectant after each transaction and/or each staff use.
- Surfaces such as door handles, drawer pulls, and tops of sanitizer bottles will be wiped down with disinfectant every hour.
Compliance with Social Distancing
- All library employees will maintain a 6 foot distance at all times.
- Contactless transactions will be conducted with the public including pick-up service, drive-up service, contactless delivery, and online and phone reference.
Personal Hygiene/Ability to Wash Hands
- All library employees are required to wear mask in the library unless in their own department space.
- All library employees may wear gloves when handling materials.
- All library employees are required to practice frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer and boxes of tissues will be made available for public use.
Provisions under Executive Order 20-26