The photography station includes the following pieces of equipment, which can only be reserved as a group:
- Epson Perfection V800 scanner: flatbed scanner for digitizing delicate photos and 35mm slides
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 scanner: quickly scan dozens of photos smaller than 8×10
- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 photo printer: print high quality photos
What You’ll Need
You must be a JTPL library cardholder in good standing to use any makerspace equipment.
You need to supply your own media onto which to store your converted materials, like a flash drive. All files will be erased from the computer when your session is over so make sure to save your files to your own device. If you intend to print copies of your photos, you will also need to bring your own photo paper.
The library provides glossy photo paper for a few common sizes. You are welcome to bring your own paper to use, however charges will still apply to cover the cost of ink.
|Photo print – 4″ x 6″||$0.25 each|
|Photo print – 5″ x 7″||$0.50 each|
|Photo print – 8.5″ x 11″||$1.00 each|
|Photo print – over 8.5″ x 11″||$2.00 each (bring your own paper)|
Use our D!BS system to book the Photography station
- You are permitted one two-hour session per day.
- You have a 15-minute grace period before your reservation is automatically cancelled.
- We strongly encourage you to book ahead of your visit to ensure availability.
Do you want to get more information before you dive in? Then check out some YouTube videos on our equipment: