Curbside hold pickup began as a temporary way to provide library services during the COVID-19 shutdown, but is now a permanent offering!
Here’s how it works:
- Put an item on hold using our online catalog or by calling the library location from which you want to pick up your materials
- We’ll call you when your materials are ready
- Drive to your chosen location and give us a call:
- Main Library: call (812) 285-5630, press 3
- Clarksville Branch: call (812) 285-5640, press 2
- We’ll bring your items out to you!
If you’ve never put an item on hold using our online catalog, we made a quick video tutorial to show you how: