The Recording Studio features the following equipment:
- Yamaha DGX 660 piano
- Yamaha MG10XU mixing console
- 2 Yamaha HS8 studio monitors
- Mac mini with Logic Pro X and Audacity
- 2 Shure SM58 cardioid dynamic microphones
- 2 AKG P170 condenser microphones
- 2 AT2020USB cardioid condenser microphones with shock mounts and pop filters
- Mic stands and cables
What You’ll Need
You must be a JTPL library cardholder in good standing to use any makerspace equipment.
You need to supply your own media onto which to store your recorded material, like a flash drive. All files will be erased from the computer when your session is over so make sure to save your files to your own device.
Use of the Recording Studio is free!
Use our D!BS system to book the Recording Studio
- You are permitted one two-hour session per day
- Reservations are limited to one person at a time
- You have a 15-minute grace period before your reservation is automatically cancelled.
- We strongly encourage you to book ahead of your visit to ensure availability.
Do you want to get more information before you dive in? Then check out some YouTube videos on our equipment: