In preparation for the upcoming renovations at the Main Library, the south doors (across from the Post Office) will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED and become an emergency exit only beginning Monday, October 15, 2018. The south lobby area will be incorporated into the forthcoming makerspace as part of this project.
Renovations are expected to begin in early November 2018.
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Clarksville Branch today to support the library as we celebrated receiving a $75,000 grant from the Town of Clarksville! We’re excited to use this funding for some great technology projects, so be sure to stay posted for updates about our renovations.
If you weren’t able to join us, you can view the WDRB news story online and check out some photos below:
We are excited to announce that beginning on Monday, March 12, our patrons will have instant access to over 600,000 movies, television shows, music albums, eBooks, eAudiobooks, and comics for free with hoopla! Just create a free account by downloading the hoopla digital app to your iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire device or by visiting hoopladigital.com.
Check Out 5 Items Per Month!
There are no waiting times or late fees, and items are returned automatically. Your monthly limit resets on the first of the month.
- Videos (movies and TV episodes): 3 days
- Full Music albums: 7 days
- EBooks, eAudiobooks, and Comics: 21 days
Signing Up Is Easy!
- Download the hoopla digital app or visit hoopladigital.com
- Enter your email address
- Create a password (minimum 8 characters)
- Search for Jeffersonville Township Public Library
- Enter your library card #
- Enter your PIN (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number you listed when you signed up for a library card)
What are you waiting for? Download the app and get started today!