Did you know that the month of September is Library Card Sign-Up Month?
That means that if you don’t have a library card yet and sign up for one in September, you’ll be entered into our weekly prize drawings for a tote bag full of library goodies!
What if you already had a library card and lost it? You can get a FREE replacement card in September!
To get your library card, you can visit the Circulation Desk at both the Clarksville and Jeffersonville locations. Be sure to check out this page to see what you need to bring with you to get a card.
Thanks for supporting the library!
Did you know that 2016 is not just the state Bicentennial, it’s also the Centennial of Indiana’s State Parks system? To celebrate both events, the Indiana State Library and Indiana State Parks have provided us with a free park pass to circulate to our patrons!
Here’s what you need to know:
- We now have 2 park passes: one available at the Main Library and the other available at the Clarksville Branch
- Each pass will admit one carload into any state park in Indiana (click here for a list of state parks)
- Each pass may be checked out for seven (7) days and you cannot renew it
- Each pass may be put on hold
- Each pass is good until December 31, 2016 and is available to any Jeffersonville Township residents with a JTPL library card
- Reciprocal borrowers will need to check a pass out from their home library
- There is a $1/day late fee and a $50 replacement fee
We’re fortunate to have the Falls of the Ohio State Park and Charlestown State Park right in our backyard, but there are lots of other parks around the state to explore. Don’t forget to share your state park adventures with us on social media and at the library!