Did you know that 2016 is not just the state Bicentennial, it’s also the Centennial of Indiana’s State Parks system? To celebrate both events, the Indiana State Library and Indiana State Parks have provided us with a free park pass to circulate to our patrons!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The pass will admit one carload into any state park in Indiana (click here for a list of state parks)
- The pass may be checked out for seven (7) days and you cannot renew it
- The pass may be put on hold
- You can request to pick up the pass at the Clarksville Branch as well as the Main Library
- The pass is good until December 31, 2016 and is available to any Jeffersonville Township residents with a JTPL library card
- Reciprocal borrowers will need to check a pass out from their home library
- There is a $1/day late fee and a $50 replacement fee
We’re fortunate to have the Falls of the Ohio State Park and Charlestown State Park right in our backyard, but there are lots of other parks around the state to explore. Don’t forget to share your state park adventures with us on social media and at the library!